- Must be employed full-time in a skilled trade non-traditional occupation
- Must complete Requirements listed below
Examples of Skilled Trade, Non-Traditional Occupations
Definition ” A skilled trade is any occupation that requires a particular skill set, knowledge, or ability. It is usually a hands-on job, but skilled trades are found in every career cluster.”
- Plumber / Pipefitter / Boilermaker
- Unsure – Email us!
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS IS AUGUST 15, 2022 AT MIDNIGHT.
- Must be a Texas Resident – Please submit copy of driver’s license with Texas home address.
- Must Complete Application below
- Please submit proof of employment in the qualifying occupation. Examples of acceptable documentation are:
- Employment verification form signed by your employer.
- Signed letter of employment on company letterhead with appropriate company contact information included.
- Current pay stub (dated in last 30 calendar days).
- Please submit proof of payment of childcare costs within the last calendar year (2022) . Examples of acceptable documentation are:
- Receipt for payment or paid Invoice to a registered (with the State of Texas) daycare or childcare facility.
- Signed letter from childcare provider on company letterhead which includes the monetary cost.
- Bank Statement with name of Childcare Provider.
- Optional: Provide any additional information, such as: recommendation letters, photos or videos.
Click the Link below to download the application. Completed applications, along with all requested materials, should be submitted via email to email@example.com
Applications will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Personal paragraph response – 50 points max
- Completeness of application – 25 points max
- Impact and Need – 25 Points
- Optional – 5 to 10 Points
Evaluators will be comprised from the Texas Women in Trades Board.
DEADLINE IS AUGUST 15, 2022 AT MIDNIGHT.
ALL APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL THAT THEIR APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED.
TWO (2) $1,000 USD CHILDCARE GRANTS WILL BE AWARDED. IF ADDITIONAL FUNDS ARE MADE AVAILABLE, ADDITIONAL GRANTS WILL BE AWARDED.
Texas Women in Trades
San Antonio, TX