- Must be employed full-time in a skilled trade non-traditional occupation
- Must complete Requirements listed below
Examples of Skilled Trade, Non-Traditional Occupations
Definition ” A skilled trade is any occupation that requires a particular skill set, knowledge, or ability. It is usually a hands-on job, but skilled trades are found in every career cluster.”
- Plumber / Pipefitter / Boilermaker
- Unsure – Email us!
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS IS AUGUST 15, 2022 AT MIDNIGHT.
- Must be a Texas Resident – Please submit copy of driver’s license with Texas home address.
- Must Complete Application below
- Please submit proof of employment in the qualifying occupation. Examples of acceptable documentation are:
- Employment verification form signed by your employer.
- Signed letter of employment on company letterhead with appropriate company contact information included.
- Current pay stub (dated in last 30 calendar days).
- Please submit proof of payment of childcare costs within the last calendar year (2022) . Examples of acceptable documentation are:
- Receipt for payment or paid Invoice to a registered (with the State of Texas) daycare or childcare facility.
- Signed letter from childcare provider on company letterhead which includes the monetary cost.
- Bank Statement with name of Childcare Provider.
- Optional: Provide any additional information, such as: recommendation letters, photos or videos.
Click the Link below to download the application. Completed applications, along with all requested materials, should be submitted via email to email@example.com
Applications will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Personal paragraph response – 50 points max
- Completeness of application – 25 points max
- Impact and Need – 25 Points
- Optional – 5 to 10 Points
Evaluators will be comprised from the Texas Women in Trades Board.
DEADLINE IS AUGUST 15, 2022 AT MIDNIGHT.
ALL APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL THAT THEIR APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED.